ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A RENTAL? I CAN HELP YOU!
DON'T WASTE TIME DRIVING AROUND IN CIRCLES...
CALLING AND LEAVING MESSAGES ON PROPERTIES THAT ARE NOT SPECIFIC TO YOUR NEEDS!
The perfect place for the potential Tenant...
Okay! So you have decided to look for a new place to live. Now that you have begun the search it's important to remember this; Landlords are looking for a Tenant who will pay their bills on time, maintains a clean and well-kept home and have steady employment with a reasonable income to justify the rent.
Great! Now you have found the perfect place. It looks like your ready to apply for the property. To request a rental application just call me direct or send me an email. I can email or fax a rental application back to you. We will require one applcation per each Adult that will be living in the rental property. Accurately and completely fill out the entire application and include a drivers license or I.D. card.
It is always helpful to include copies or your most recent paycheck/paystubs. When you are ready with all of your information, just call me for an appointment and we will arrange to meet, during daytime business hours, at the rental property or in my office.
Note: We require $30.00 per rental application as a processing fee payable in cash. Due to the short period of time involved in processing we cannot accept a check. An up-to-the-minute Credit Report is essential. A Background, Criminal check & Court records search is also included in this report.
Just remember, the Owner wants to "trust" that you will care for their property. A Credit Report will show your established pay pattern and help the Owner weigh your Debt-to-Income ratio. An Owner likes to see that the Gross Monthly earnings are at least 3x the Rent in order to afford the Rental.
In this Economy... Many people are having hardships, so if you have had financial struggles you may still be eligible to Rent. Items taken into consideration will be length/type of Employment and previous Rental references will need to be in check. Also, preparing a brief letter of explanation will give the Owner a description of when, why and how you have overcome your past financial struggles. The Owner may require an additional Security Deposit.
Just started your Search?
Take a look at the Search Listings tab on our Home page to view available rentals in the area you choose. You should be able to find rental listings with pictures, property details, maps, local schools and neighborhood information and more.
Policies on Qualifying Applicants
Seaside Property Management has a few policies that you should keep in mind before we accept your application.
- You must schedule an appointment with me to see the inside of the property.
- All deposit funds and first months rent must be in certified funds (Cashiers check, Money order)
- Rent is always due on the 1st of the month. It is late after the 5th day.
- In some cases bad credit does not automatically disqualify you from consideration. However, you must have an acceptable rental history and be employed.
- If your credit history has been compromised by a Bankruptcy, Judgement or lawsuit, in order to qualify for a rental, the Owner may request an larger security deposit be paid, up to the maximum allowed by law. In some cases this can be equal to 2-1/2 times the rent as a total security deposit.